Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

TOPIC: How to improve alexa

How to improve alexa 3 years 2 months ago #704

Hi!

My website SERP is really good in all three search engines google, yahoo and msn. but the alexa ranking of my website is not really good and I want to improve it.Kindly suggest me some tips through I can improve it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to improve alexa 3 years 2 months ago #709

• yanamk
  • Administrator
  • Advisor and Forum Leader
Honestly, I wouldn't bather too much with Alexa rating, since, in my opinion, it is quite useless as traffic indicator.

Alexa only has data from visitors who have the alexa toolbar installed on their computer. High alexa rank doesn't help you to get more traffic. It is purely a trend indicator.

If you got google covered, you already have more than 60% of internet users :)
Earn high commissions with Top Forex Affiliate Programs

Re: How to improve alexa 1 year 6 months ago #1818

• BarryV
  • Fresh Boarder
Alexa traffic rank is measured according to the number of visitors who have visited your website with the Alexa toolbar installed. Unfortunately, most visitors to your website will not have the Alexa toolbar installed.

Re: How to improve alexa 1 year 6 months ago #1844

• shere1779
There's an art to making your website easier to find by search engines. If you're successful, it increases your Google page rank (PR) and Alexa ranking. Websites are one big popularity contest--the more hits you have, the higher your ranking with search engines. This leads to more business, more traffic and improved Google page and Alexa rankings. best-seo-expert.com/
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

We have 23 guests and no members online