Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General Affiliate Discussions

TOPIC: What is the worst affiliate program you worked with?

What is the worst affiliate program you worked with? 2 years 9 months ago #948

• nactr
  • Senior Boarder
I know that in forex market there aren't too many affiliate programs YET, however were there any programs that you had chance to work with and absolutely hated it?

My most rogue experience was with Marketiva - they are complete idiots. I wanted to change the payment method, and they started telling me that I only can use the method I deposited with. And I was like, I am not a trader. I am an affiliate - aka NEVER deposited!

So they were like, well you still need to use liberty reserve (which I still don't understand how to use! LOL!). And if you manage to get them to change the payment method, be aware that they charge $14 for every withdrawal to bank account!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What is the worst affiliate program you worked with? 2 years 2 months ago #1402

• mdenamul
Thanks a lot for posting this, It seems to me that you are good but I am with a broker that is Forex-metal. They give me the following facilities 35% first deposit bonus;
free automatic trading signals
ECN accounts with low spreads
Leverage up to 1:500. It is possible to get up to 1:1100, not just 1:500. 1:1100 leverage customers can get through the floating leverage feature inside the trader's room on Forex-Metal website.
Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip
Managed accounts
$100 "no deposit" bonus
Now my question Do you offer better than Forex-Metal.≫
www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by mdenamul.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

We have 9 guests and no members online